HAROLD GEORGE LIMITED at 49 Dulwich Village SE21 7BN
Harold George Ltd. may occasionaly change this policy from time to time by updating this page. We advise you check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. Your privacy is important to us.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
1. name and job title of any third party we employ.
2. contact information including email address demographic information such as postcode and address.
3. other information that may be relevant to customer enquiries.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We occasionally use your information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, for the following reasons:
1. Internal record keeping.
2. We may use the information to improve our products and services.
3. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
4. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have in place, suitable physical and electronic measures to safeguard and secure any information we collect.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the data collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
1. Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on our website, look for the box that gives you the option to make any other information or comments. Here you can state you do not wish to be included in any direct marketing we may decide to use in future.
2. If you have previously instructed us to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change this option at any time by writing to us at the address below, or emailing us at
3. We will never sell, or pass on your personal information to any third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
4. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. This request may incur a small admin fee. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If at any time you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above email address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
HAROLD GEORGE LIMIED t/a: HG Dulwich Village 49 Dulwich Village SE21 7BN
Copyright © HG Dulwich Village All Rights Reserved Powered by Cracking Good Design